IBIS Hotel Dortmund West
Between mines and moated castles.
Dortmund is the business and trade centre of Westphalia and the largest city in the Ruhr. The hotel is situated with easy access to the A1 and A45 motorways within the suburb of Dortmund Oespel, in the vicinity of the industrial area. By car, you’re only 6 km from the Westfalenhalle and 8 km to the city centre and the main railway station.
The hotel restaurant La Table offers a wide variety of daily and seasonal dishes and regional specialties. The Ibis bar is always – day or night – a cosy meeting place or spot to relax.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 109 modern equipped rooms
- All guestrooms equipped with desk, shower or bathtub / WC, phone and cable-TV
- Restaurant La Table: regional and international specialties, hotel bar
- 150 parking spaces, coach parking, free of charge
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 3 conference rooms with 270 sqm
- Rooms feature natural daylight, air-conditioned, blackout facilities
- State of the art equipment
- WLAN internet access
- Free internet access corner in the lobby
- Cultural highlights, e.g. concert hall and opera Dortmund
- Westfalenhallen Dortmund (fairs, exhibitions and events), Signal Iduna Park
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Convenient suburban location with regards to transport facilities
- Dortmund motorway exit (A45, A40): 2 km
- Dortmund Exhibition Centre: 5 km
- City center / main train station: 8 km
- Airport Dortmund: 18 km