Mercure Hotel Düsseldorf Airport
In the Green Heart of the Ruhr Valley.
Ratingen is one of the four old Bergische capital cities, situated amongst the large cities along the Rhein, Ruhr and Wupper rivers. With its expansive forests and fields, it is the green heart and calming pole in this lively city landscape.
The 4 star Mercure Hotel Düsseldorf Airport is located in Ratingen, conveniently close to the intersection of motorways A52 and A3, the Duesseldorf international airport (13 km), Duesseldorf exhibition and convention centres (18 km) and the city of Essen (10 km).
The hotel features 120 bright and modern rooms, 7 multi-functional meeting rooms for up to 180 persons, restaurant, bar, swimming pool and terrace. The restaurant Quecke offers French cuisine, local and seasonal specialities, and a terrace, close to the swimming pool.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 120 business and standard rooms
- Bath / shower, WC, satellite TV, radio, telephone, WiFi and safe
- Restaurant with summer terrace, bar, outdoor pool, minigym
- 160 parking spaces
- Airport shuttle, at a charge
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 7 conference rooms for up to 180 persons
- Natural daylight
- State of the art equipment
- Free WiFi for meeting participants
- 160 parking spaces free of charge to meeting participants
- Stroll through the old town of Düsseldorf
- Visit the observation decks at Dusseldorf Airport
- Sports highlights in the Esprit Arena
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Motorway intersection (A3 / A52): 0.7 km
- Airport Düsseldorf: 13 km
- Düsseldorf Exhibition: ca. 18 km
- Essen Exhibition: ca. 10 km
- City center Düsseldorf: ca. 20 km
- Historic district Ratingen: ca. 10 km