Mercure Hotel Saarbrücken Süd
Pulsating City with French Flair.
The capital city of Saarland, Saarbrücken, is situated in an impressive natural landscape, rich in forests, and stamped with French flair. This is the economic centre of the metropolitan area and the most French city in Germany.
The Mercure Hotel Saarbrücken Süd is located conveniently close to both France and the inner city of Saarbrücken, the airport, motorway and public transport.
During summer, drinks and meals are also served on the terrace near the outdoor swimming pool. The hotel features the largest multifunctional conference area in Saarbrücken, with 370 m².
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 100 rooms
- Restaurant, Sky Sports bar, garden terrace with outdoor pool
- Reading corner, children’s corner
- Parking spaces in front of the hotel
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 7 multifunctional conference rooms, 24 m² –264 m², for up to 250 persons
- All conference rooms with natural daylight, air-conditioning, blackout facilities
- Modern technical equipment
- Saarbrücken city tour with personal audio guide
- Adventure trip to the UNE SCO World Heritage Site „Völklinger Hütte“
- Relaxing in the spa, sauna and spa paradise Calypso
- Millennial cultural history and century-old tradition of ceramics, at the experience centre of Villeroy & Boch
- Excursion to the neighboring France and Luxembourg
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Close to the border of France
- Saarbrücken motorway exit (A6) distance to the hotel approx.: 0.5 km
- Distance to the city center: 6 km
- Distance to the Airport Saarbrücken: 15 km