- 31.03.2017: Primecity releases selected preliminary FY 16 accounts
- 09.02.2017: Primecity announces redemption of outstanding €150 million, 4.0% secured convertible bonds due 2019
- 22.12.2016: PrimeCity announces threshold crossing information
- 28.11.2016: PrimeCity releases Q3 2016 results, solid results rising from operational performance
- 29.8.2016: PrimeCity releases H1 2016 results presenting sound operational performance
- 27.05.2016: Primecity announces Q1 2016 results underlining high and stable operational profitability
- 29.03.2016: Primecity releases results for the financial year 2015 presenting growth and high profitability
- 25.11.2015: Primecity releases results for the first 9 months of 2015, reflecting a strong profitability uplift
- 10.08.2015: Primecity announces successful H1 2015 results supported by accelerated external and internal growth
- 18.05.2015: Primecity announces listing on the stock market segment Alternext
- 15.05.2015: Primecity releases Q1 2015 figures, opening the year successfully
- 13.05.2015: Primecity intends listing on the stock market segment Alternext
- 01.04.2015: Primecity announces 2014 figures, showing a strong operational and financial performance
- 10.02.2015: Primecity successfully places EUR 50 million tap convertible bond offering
- 10.02.2015: Primecity launches EUR 50 million tap issue of convertible bonds
- 05.02.2015: Primecity proposed tap issue of convertible bonds by EUR 50 million
- 02.01.2015: Primecity successfully completes acquisition and disposal transactions
- 07.11.2014: Primecity launches convertible bond offering
- 07.11.2014: Primecity successfully places convertible bond offering
PCI targets investments in under-performing assets which are located in touristic and commerically attractive locations in Germany.
PCI's area of expertise focuses on responding to the growing demand for hotels of 3 to 4 star categories.
PCI invests in non-performing hotel loans, distressed assets and selected development opportunities in high tourist destinations in Germany and Europe.