Wyndham Garden Düsseldorf Mettmann
WHERE THE NEANDERTHAL SHOPS.
Mettmann, the home of the Neanderthal man, is located in the very attractive triangle of Düsseldorf-Essen-Wuppertal. Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia's state capital is very close by.
Conveniently located close to Düsseldorf international airport and the fairground Düsseldorf, the Wyndham Garden Düsseldorf Mettmann offers 190 comfortable rooms and apartments, an underground car park as well as 140 outdoor parking spaces.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 190 rooms including 12 apartments
- All rooms with bathtub / shower, desk, TV, telephone and WLAN
- BRASSERIE Fine Dining” Restaurant, Bar N°5 / Bistro, beer garden
- 140 parking spaces, 60 underground parking spaces
- Health Club – Body & Soul – with two Finnish saunas, Roman steam bath, tropical shower, workout area and much more
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 6 conference rooms for up to 330 persons and 1 boardroom
- Conference rooms feature natural daylight, air conditioning and modern conference equipment
- Business corner with internet connection
- Neanderthal Museum, Mettmann
- Musicals and variety theatre in the area
- Düsseldorf shopping strip “KÖ” and “the longest bar in the world”
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Mettmann city centre: 2 km
- Motorway A 3, exit Mettman: 2.5 km
- Düsseldorf Airport: 15 km
- Messe Düsseldorf (fair grounds): 15 km