Wyndham Stralsund HanseDom
EXCITING OCEAN CLIMATE.
The Hanseatic City of Stralsund, ennobled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its position as a gateway to the island of Rügen, its scenic surroundings, historical buildings and brick churches is a versatile point of attraction in Germany’s north.
The main train station is only 1.5 km away from the hotel. The famous Ozeaneum and attractive harbour island are 3 km from the hotel. Within a short walking distance, the zoo and the municipal forest of Stralsund can be discovered.
Guests enjoy direct access from their rooms to the 20,000 m² HanseDom recreation centre with water paradise, an oriental sauna world and a spacious gym.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 114 comfortable and maritime rooms
- Room and laundry service
- Free WLAN in all rooms
- 120 parking spaces
- Restaurant, bar
- 20,000 m² leisure and recreation park with thermal spa, oriental sauna world, gym, tennis and squash courts, massage, beauty centre
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 5 air-conditioned conference rooms for up to 250 persons
- Event location “VogelsangHalle” with 1,400 seats for roadshows and product presentations
- Modern conference equipment and natural daylight
- Coffee breaks can be enjoyed on the roof terrace
- Sea Museum and the Ozeaneum , Stralsund
- Daytrip to the wonderful island of Rügen and the peninsula Fischland-Darß-Zingst
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Bus stop HanseDom, Strelapark/Zoo: 500 m
- Old town: 3 km
- Main train station: 1.5 km
- Motorway A 20, exit Stralsund: 27 km
- Rostock Airport: 118 km